Hi,

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 11:45 AM, Peter Lees <p...@yseda.com> wrote:

> hi folks
>
> i am having lots of trouble importing documents with graphics in them.
>
> even a doc with 1 or 2 small graphics is running past the timeout period
>  (even though i've set timeout to 300,000 msec - 5min).
>
> system is:
>
> - xwiki 2.0.3 standalone
> - openoffice 3.1
> - centos 5.4 linux on vmware
> - java heap set to 300MB (JAVA_OPTS=-Xmx300m)
>
> is this a known problem and/or can anyone suggest a fix?
>
> is office importer even supposed to be able to handle graphics?

Yup, office importer can handle graphics without issues. I think this has
something to do with your particular operating environment, is this a
desktop system or a server? I suspect this is something with your X server
configuration but I'm not sure. I will check 2.0.3 myself to see if there
have been a regression.

- Asiri