Your probably right ... since he was getting a reading with them pointed "your" way, (towards Canada). If so .. then I guess we must be looking a two cylinders that fire at the same time ... don't know ...  Gotta have an SPA now anyhow ...
Wow .. from $21 bucks US for gray to $140 CDN for chrome ...  what a spread ......
campbell