Arch, you do not sound trivial at all.  I can absolutely relate to what you
are saying and I'm sure the others can, too..its a very thrilling and
precious phase when u r getting to know one another..your spouse's likes,
dislikes, moods..having all kinds of high expectations from each other..all
those butterfly-in-the-stomach moments......enjoy this phase!  Ofcourse
right now you must be far from "enjoying" it, what with the vast distance
between the two of you..


On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 2:47 AM, Archana Sharma <
[email protected]> wrote:

> I must be indeed sounding trivial to you guys. I even told his mom that I
> was angry he didn't remember. She didn't guarantee he would remember every
> time..."he is like that...if he remembers he will, if he won't, he won't.
> You should not mind it." how helpful is that -- he will remember and may not
> remember....well there are only two such possibilities anyway.
>
> But i find it very silly to discuss with my mom-in-law. Oh Nooooooooooooo!
> Sushma, I do hope a lot though...and guess what it turns into demands.
>
> :-)
>

Reply via email to