Try disabling spamassassin support as well.

________________________________

From: Michael Mussulis <mike_at...@hotmail.com>
To: vchkpw@inter7.com <vchkpw@inter7.com>
Sent: Thu Dec 03 15:13:25 2009
Subject: RE: [vchkpw] vdeliver perimission denied for vadddomain -u

Matt,

Just to make sure we're on the page, I've done a brand new build using version
5.4.29 you recently released, without maildrop as shown below. Installed,
restarted qmail, still getting permission denied.

Mike.

configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating config.h

           vpopmail 5.4.29
            Current settings
---------------------------------------

vpopmail directory = /usr/local/hcp/vpopmail
 domains directory = /usr/local/hcp/vpopmail/domains
               uid = 507
               gid = 502
 & nbsp;   roaming users = ON  --enable-roaming-users
    tcpserver file = /usr/local/hcp/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp
    open_smtp file = /usr/local/hcp/vpopmail/etc/open-smtp
rebuild tcpserver file = ON  --enable-rebuild-tcpserver-file (default)
 password learning = OFF --disable-learn-passwords (default)
     md5 passwords = ON  --enable-md5-passwords (default)
      file locking = ON  --enable-file-locking (default)
vdelivermail fsync = OFF --disable-file-sync (default)
     make seekable = ON  --enable-make-seekable (default)
      clear passwd = OFF --disable-clear-passwd
 user dir hashing  = ON  --enable-users-big-dir (default)
address extensions = ON  --enable-qmail-ext
         &nb sp;ip alias = ON  --enable-ip-alias-domains
   onchange script = OFF --disable-onchange-script (default)
     domain quotas = ON  --enable-domainquotas

                     *** Domain quotas should only be enabled ***
                     *** when using the vpopmail usage daemon ***

       auth module = mysql --enable-auth-module=mysql
 mysql replication = OFF --disable-mysql-replication (default)
       sql logging = OFF --disable-sql-logging (default)
      mysql limits = ON  --enable-mysql-limits
  SQL valias table = ON  --enable-valias
          auth inc = -I/usr/include/mysql
&n bsp;         auth lib = -Xlinker -R -Xlinker /usr/lib/mysql -L/usr/lib/mysql
 -lmysqlclient -lz -lm
  system passwords = ON  --enable-passwd
        pop syslog = log success and errors including passwords
--enable-logging=v
      auth logging = ON  --enable-auth-logging (default)
all domains in one SQL table = --enable-many-domains (default)
      spamassassin = ON  --enable-spamassassin
          maildrop = OFF --disable-maildrop (default)

> Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 17:05:43 -0600
> From: m...@inter7.com
> To: vchkpw@inter7.com
> Subject: Re: [vchkpw] vdeliver perimission denied for vadddomain -u

< hr />Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts.
Find out how. <http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/186394592/direct/01/>

!DSPAM:4b18472a32711015180732!