Tom/Matt,
I recompiled with spamassassin and maildrop, reinstalled, and vpopmail.mysql
went back to mode 640, which caused this error:
@400000004b184f6a0be9e37c new msg 207...@400000004b184f6a0be9ef34 info msg
207176: bytes 496 from <r...@localhost.localhost> qp 15404 uid
0...@400000004b184f6a0be9f704 starting delivery 1: msg 207176 to local
test10.com-postmas...@test10.com@400000004b184f6a0bea02bc status: local 1/10
remote 0/1...@400000004b184f6a0cce9274 delivery 1: deferral:
vmysql:_can't_read_settings_from_/usr/local/hcp/vpopmail/etc/vpopmail.mysql/vdelivermail:_deferred,_database_down/
As soon as I changed to mode 644, it worked instantly.
@400000004b184fe21a1183ec starting delivery 7: msg 206333 to local
test10.com-postmas...@test10.com@400000004b184fe21a119774 status: local 1/10
remote 0/1...@400000004b184fe70d156744 delivery 7: success:
LibClamAV_Error:_cl_cvdhead:_Can't_open_file_/var/lib/clamav/daily.cvd/maildrop:_non-filtered_mail_delivery/did_0+0+1/@400000004b184fe70da581e4
 status: local 0/10 remote 0/1...@400000004b184fe70da58d9c end msg 206333
Tom, you're my hero! :)
Now to get rid of that annoying clamav error...
Mike.
> From: t...@tomlogic.com
> Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 15:25:05 -0800
> To: vchkpw@inter7.com
> Subject: Re: [vchkpw] vdeliver perimission denied for vadddomain -u
>
> Sorry to just jump in at a random point in the conversation, but here are
> some thoughts.
>
> If you su to the mike4 user, can you run ~vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail (i.e., do
> you have execute access on the file)?  It needs to be able to do that.  Can
> you cd into the directory with email for that domain?  Maybe a higher-level
> directory prevents you from changing into it (you'll likely have to cd
> directly to it).
>
> I think that vdelivermail is self-contained, so you probably don't need to
> have access to other binaries.  Qmail-local runs with the uid/gid in the
> users/assign file.
>
> -Tom

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/186394592/direct/01/

!DSPAM:4b18501332718274911049!