I agree..and sad to say, I, like others, am getting older and not fishing
nor tying as much.  However, this list is the first thing I read in the
morning, and usually the last I read at night, so I am still very dependent
on learning more from those who know so much more about fishing and tying
than I do.  And..I love the recipes for food, the patterns, the fishing
reports, and am always happy to add prayers for those who are on this list
and those they love.  Keep it coming. Joyc