Hi All;

In my case, I spend much more time online in winter and early spring, can't do
as much outside and I do most of my fly tying during this time of year.

I've been fishing at least a dozen times this summer, all warmwater.  I've had
tremendous success, each outing out my local pond I've caught at least 25 and
as many as 100 fish, bluegill, crappie, and Bass. Nothing huge but all on
topwater, a size 10 guglepop, and using my SirD bamboo flyrod that Tony and I
built together this spring.  I find I enjoy this flyrod more and more each time
I use it.

I still read all the postings, just don't spend as much time online.  Really
enjoy DonO's flies, always a suprise as to what DonO's going to post next.

Wayneb