<em>What's in a name?  A videoblog by any other name would still have
an RSS feed...</em>
- Kitka Shakespeare, 2006 A.C.E.

To me videoblogging has more to do with the video being available via
RSS... this is what truly sets it apart from regular video on the web.
 The blog is simply something that facilitates its distribution/broadcast.

When it comes down to it, most of my viewers have never seen my web
site/blog page anyways... at least 95% of my audience downloads
Kitkast through iTunes/iPodder/FireAnt/MeFeedia/etc.  Hencewhy I have
aborted all attempts to place advertizing on my blog page!

Kitka
http://www.kitkast.com/