yes they do, just go to your blog crossposting template and one option is flash

On 3/22/06, Richard Show <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
First of all ... thanks! to everyone ... second, blip does the flash transcoding, and that's the file I'm linking to, but they don't have anything for embedding on your site or generating the proper code, that I know of ... if they do I would love to know ... Richard