well, i just did a writeup of the whole thing on loadedpun and sent it off to boingboing as well. hopefully, we'll see some action soon.

anne

On 4/7/06, Devlon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You can add your licensing info to your feed.

RSS handles this, it's Veoh that isn't playing by the rules.

--
~Devlon
http://loadedpun.com | http://mefeedia.com