On 5/2/07, Heath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there anyone besides me, that thinks this whole conversation is
>  just "whacked"? I mean basicly we are trying to appease a person who
>  no longer even VLOGS!!!!! Does this seem weird to anyone? I
>  understand trying to work with someone, trying to teach, but this
>  just seems crazy......maybe it's just me....

Yes, Heath, I am in total agreement with you.  It's so rediculous, its
redonkulous.  Yes, it deserves its own made-up word-- that's how far
away its gone from anything rooted within reality.

But then, I also don't care about anyones definition of videoblog
either.  Sure, its interesting to talk about over a beer, but I just
spent the last 20min catching up on this thread and felt more robbed
of my time than I did watching Heroes last week.  Now its just people
writing profanity as communication.

But really, the question I need to know:  Do we still consider
Rocketboom a videoblog?  And why isnt that question answered in the
Wikipedia article?

(ducks)

Schlomo
http://schlomolog.blogspot.com