Interesting points Bill, of course as you stated you have been making
this point for quite a while  ;)  What's more interesting to me, is
that without a way for people to make money, well let me rephrase
that, without a company who is hosting video content online, like a
YouTube, Blip, etc without a way for them to make money, they
eventually go away....cause sooner or later they gotta pay for all
that bandwith, now, YouTube is probably in a better position but as
the possible sale or non sale of Rever is showing us, anything can
happen.  At the end of the day it's about turning a profit for
companies even those that we love, like blip...that's what scares me,
all these companies folding cause they can't figure out a way to make
money AND support independent content.....

Heath
Professional http://heathparks.com
personal http://batmangeek.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Cammack"