In what way is flash-deluvered video not really video? Surely its one of the
few methods
that gives advertisers & creators the necessary control? If adverts are
delivered based on
RSS playlists, then someone like me who despises adverts, will have a lot
easier time
stripping the pollution of ads from the content I actualy want to watch?

Cheers

Steve Elbows

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Iliya Krempeaux" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>