Game theory is actually very cold and mathematical and doesn't actually
have to focus on people at all.  It simply assumes that any agent in the
system, given an understanding about what benefits it gets from each
action, selects the action that has the chance to create the best benefit.
 It's a study of how local decisions create global states, nothing more.

--
Rhett.
http://www.weatherlight.com/greentime