I just recently bought the Xacti CG10. It's a nice little camera. I shot my
latest video on it - http://www.disposablemedia.ca No filters on that video and
the audio is as is. Only thing I did with it was cross-fades.

I'm not a fan of the Flips. Hate the brick style form factor. The pistol grip
on the Xacti is great though.

If you're going to edit the footage you shoot in FCP or FCE from the Xacti, you
have to convert the files to Apple Intermediate Codec first. I think iMovie can
edit the files without doing anything to them.

David