I'm intrigued by the price/performance of Xacti CG10. Several wins for
it, including video directly importable into iMovie without any
conversion (true?).

One distinguishing feature between low-cost (Flips) vs. mid-ranged HD
cameras is the image stabilization (IS) feature. Xacti CG10 cheats by
using digital stabilization (is it still decent?). An optical IS
feature would be a big deal if you enjoy shooting casual video
handheld.

Kevin Lim
Cyberculturalist
http://theory.isthereason.com