Hmm... my Flip works fine on my Mac with no conversions. Wonder what the
difference is?

I have very sketchy memories of this ... but I think there's some type of
codec that comes on the Flip that you have to install for it to work on a
Mac ... but again, not remembering... just know that on both my Macs,
there's absolutely no conversions needed. And that's with different Flip
cameras, too.

Puzzling!

David Lee King
davidleeking.com - blog