> I just recently bought the Xacti CG10. It's a nice little camera. I shot my
> latest video on it - http://www.disposablemedia.ca No filters >on that video
> and the audio is as is. Only thing I did with it was cross-fades.
> I'm not a fan of the Flips. Hate the brick style form factor. The pistol grip
> on the Xacti is great though.

I agree that the flip cameras are good and cheap. Great recommendation
especially for someone buying a camera for an organization.

But the new Xacti CG10 is almost as inexpensive: http://bit.ly/r4lu8
As everyone says, the pistol grip is really the thing. I also love how
the camera turns on immediately on flipping open the screen. Its the
perfect pocket camera. Takes great photos as well.

Jay

--
http://ryanishungry.com
http://jaydedman.com