I have to say that I agree about the Iphone...and you all know how hard that is
for me to say..lol  But I think almost hands down, the Iphone is the best
entertainment device that also happens to be a phone.  Now I have heard as just
a phone it's just so so, but they did pretty much nail everything else.

Last week, my wife, Glenna, said she wanted a phone that could sync with her
work outlook, mail, etc.  So we went looking at the phones verizon has (long
time users, I like the network, what can I say)  Well we first looked at the
blackberries and they are nice but she also wanted the abilbity to watch shows,
listen to podcasts, music etc, surf the web and all that...well the one
blackberry she really liked was the storm and given the reviews of the storm,
there was no way (although I hear the storm 2 is much better), then we started
looking at the windows mobile phones.....and OMG...I wanted to toss the phones
accross the room, I mean they sucked, I don't just mean they were hard to use,
they just sucked, compared to my Dare they sucked...and I like Windows...one of
about 3 in this group...  Just to send a text message was an effort in "how
many steps can we make"...

Anyway, she didn't get anything.....yet, the blackberry is still on the table
but if verizon had the Iphone, we would have walked out of the store on Tuesday
happy and verizon would have made some money....

So I will give props to Apple for the iphone....it does make you wonder though
why these other handset makers are having such a hard time making an Iphone
"clone"....I mean it can't be that hard, can it?

Heath
http://heathparks.com (site under construction)