this event was the first live stream i ever got to see.  our lovely country
setting does not come with the internet, and our lovely superheroine series
routinely gets deleted for content after being flagged by pornographers who
don't like our standards.  i wanted to see who prevails.

i was grateful for the double audio feed, as it prevented comprehension of what
appeared to be being said.  i was listening to the musical portions wondering
if the second feed would be revealed as another big joke once the beats blended
but they never did.

somehow "there's no money in internet video" came thru loud and clear.  i am
beginning to think, with our measly $3K a month in  direct sales that we are
internet stars.