I don't think there would be a problem. I think filmmakers just want to be
sure their work is not being streamed just because a person or group wants
to see it for fun, they might be flattered but they would want more money

Jessica Rosner
Media Consultant
224-545-3897 (cell)
212-627-1785 (land line)