Again the people I work with are all very small. They simply can not invest
any more money in hosting or other services unless they could literally be
guaranteed a profit from day 1 and I can't see how to work that. As a
practical matter I don't see how going through a
2nd party would be safe for the users as things can change and what happens
if they no longer exist in two years? I can't say my folks will be making or
distributing films in two years, but since they own the lifetime streaming
rights, they can sell it now.

As for the Canadian issue, it will cut down on the number of titles I could
sell for streaming because not all have Canadian rights
( two are French so you can imagine the fun of that) but beyond that it is
not a problem because we can do both the streaming and PPR in one package.

Jessica Rosner
Media Consultant
224-545-3897 (cell)
212-627-1785 (land line)