Hi,

I just installed gvim70 (from the self-extracting exe) on WIN 2K system. Everything seems to work, exept the diff functionality.
If I do a diff, e.g.

C:\Programme\Vim>vim _vimrc -d _vimrc.bak

I get

2 Dateien zum Editieren
Das angegebene Programm kann nicht ausgeführt werden.

E97: Kann keine Differenz erstellen

so Vim complains, that the diff program can't be executed. But the diff program is present (C:\Programme\Vim\vim70\diff.exe) and it works (I tried it manually from the commandline).

Maybe there's a problem with diff under win2K? I've used the same installer executable to install gvim70 on some Win XP machines, and I did not have any problems with diff.

Thanx in advance

   Wolfgang