[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi Tony,

That's fine, thanks. When I have some time, I'll try and have a look at the
script in detail.
If I have further questioning I'll then directly contact the maintainer.

Regards,
Julien

A last word of caution (well, maybe it should have been first): don't make changes-in-place anywhere in $VIMRUNTIME or its subdirectories, because any upgrade of Vim may silently remove any changes there.

If you want to owncode small changes to the ada ftplugin, place them (for Unix) in ~/.vim/after/ftplugin/ada.vim or (for Windows) in ~/vimfiles/after/ftplugin/ada.vim . Or, for system-wide changes, you can alternately place them in $VIM/vimfiles/after/ftplugin/ada.vim (all platforms). If you want to do a full top-to-bottom rewrite of the script, omit the /after/ link in the directory chain (e.g., $VIM/vimfiles/ftplugin/ada.vim). Create any not-yet-existent-but-needed directories and/or files as you go.