Dnia poniedziałek, 4 września 2006 16:44, Jorge Almeida napisał:
> I've upgraded to vim-7.0.17. I don't know which version I had before,
> probably 6.4. I run linux (gentoo).
> After upgrading, syntax for perl seems to have gone to the trash.
> Colours appear chaotic and pressing 'o' in normal mode opens a new line
> but without the proper identation. How can such a thing happen?

For syntax: you probably have some personalized syntax files which
clash with default Vim7 ones. Changes required with spell checking could
cause that effect. Check your .vim directory (and .vimrc file) and
remove/comment all your definitions for perl files. Later you can
reintroduce them carefully.

m.
--
        W każdym z nas drzemie świnia.