Hi Arn :)

 * Arn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> dixit:
> Any suggestions on keys/key combos that are good candidates for custom
> mappings etc?
>
> Maybe a dumb question but I hate having to unlearn something, I'd like
> to create a fair number of mappings that use a consistent convention and
> won't conflict with anything existing.  I think Bram mentioned he's
> found prefixing with _ works well..

    I think that, apart from '\' (backslash) and probably '_'
(underscore) there aren't many keys available for everyone to use as
mapleader.

    This said, depending on your keyboard layout, you may find
interesting candidates: for example, my spanish keyboard comes with ç,
which is just under my right little finger and that I almost never use.
So, I've remapped some combos to 'çç', 'ç+', 'ç-', etc. That is, the key
I don't use and the keys that are near to it.

    This is very useful to me, but this works only on spanish keyboards.
Which layout do you use?

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado