Hi Tony :)

 * A.J.Mechelynck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> dixit:
> But I'd say the F keys are the "safest" in general, especially when
> taking portability into account.

    Of course: if you plan to use more than one vim or more than one
keyboard type, the F keys are the best choice. In fact, for complex
commands I think that they are the only option, because that way you
will be able to do these complex commands in any keyboard. But for
simple things (like my 'çç', which is just a shorcut for gqip more or
less) I prefer a key which is near to my blind typing position.

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado