On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 8:07 PM, Christian MICHON
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 1:03 PM, Marc Haisenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> A major downside of SubVersion has been the missing merge-tracking but
>> SubVersion 1.5.0 which is out for a week or so has finally closed that gap
>
> there's no branch in vim if I recall well. No branch, no merge...

many svn repos support webdav access by the large. of cause, I know
that git also
 support webdav access too. however github or others not support webdav(lately).
I guess that vim should be 'open' to everyone. ex: developers in the
firewall like me.
# certainly, git is powerfull. :-)

--
- Yasuhiro Matsumoto