Vundle vs Vam vs .. issues showed that users don't need 100%
satisfaction in all cases - projects can still be successful.

Eg I mean: Vundle depends on vim-scripts.org - and vim-scripts org maps
scripts from www.vim.org to urls by title - and some title occur more
than once. Thus there is a chance that you cannot install what you want.
(There have been 1-2 issues) - still Vundle hase incredibly many users.

So the important question is: Which regressions will be critical to
masses and which won't? Time will tell. I'm happy that this "experiment"
is taking place. If you don't try to succeed - you failed from the
beginning IMHO.

Marc Weber