I don't understand, Bram says "It's much better to improve what we have." which
is good and reasonable to me. I agree with this.

But then we have people like Thiago de Arruda (aka tarruda) who have worked
very hard on multithreading support for Vim, and his patches didn't make it
into mainline Vim.

So how can we "improve what we have" when 99% of the patches are ignored or
rejected according to most developers?

Sorry, I do have great respect for Bram Moolenaar and his work, I just don't
understand this development model at all.

Perhaps the fork could have been avoided if the development model was more
reasonable? I don't know.

Diego