On 24 February 2014, Marc Weber <marco-owe...@gmx.de> wrote:
[...]
> Thus its even more important that we try to turn Vim into kind of
> "business" model - because "specialization" is the engine of todays
> world - even more for complex software like Vim.

    What I'm saying is, it takes _knowledge_ to move forward.  Now,
some amount of knowledge can be bought (making a business out of
your project, hiring people etc.), some other amount can be borrowed
(using frameworks, libraries, and the like), and yet some amount
can be obtained as a gift (the open source way).  However, in my
experience most of it has to be earned.  It is seldom if ever achieved
by spontaneous generation. :)

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spontaneous_generation

[...]
> What tarruda is doing is the right thing
[...]

    I actually like this project too.  I'm just pointing out it's better
to think first and then do the work, rather than do the work then find
out you should have spent more time thinking first. *shrug*

    /lcd