Hi Ken!

On Mi, 03 Feb 2016, Ken Takata wrote:

> Hi Christian,
>
> 2016/2/3 Wed 18:25:06 UTC+9 Christian Brabandt wrote:
> > Am 2016-01-30 17:32, schrieb Bram Moolenaar:
> > > I'm awaiting feedback.  If it looks OK I'll add a link on the download
> > > page.
> >
> > Here is some: it looks like that the compiled binaries are missing some
> > kind of signature,
> > at least Windows 7 and 10 warn me before executing the binary (see
> > attached screenshot).
> > This was with the zip archive, I haven't tried the installer yet.
>
> This warning is shown when an executable is "blocked" (I don't know the
> actual term in English Windows).
> If you download a zip file, you should open the properties dialog box
> and "unblock" it.  You may find a button for that near the right down corner
> of the dialog box.  If you unzip the archive file after "unblocking",
> the warning should not be shown.

Ah okay. I'll add it to the README.md Also I think the instructions from
the release page should be put there as well.

> > However, I have no clue, how to get that signature.
>
> AFAIK, code signing is not free...

That's what I feared.

BTW: I wonder, if the zip file archive should include the directory
structure vim/vim74/...
I think the current zip file, with all file in the top level isn't
ideal.

Best,
Christian
--
Eine Frau heiratet einen Mann in der Erwartung, daß er sich ändert,
aber er ändert sich nicht.