The 40MB hard drive I've got has the following software on it:

Finder 6.1.7
System 6.0.7
HyperCard 2.1
MS Works 2.00b
MS Word 4

If anyone is interested in it, e-mail me off list at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] . I'd be willing to get it up for free (minus
shipping of course), unless you've got something to trade/offer in
return.