Many of the medical apps will have a spot for emergency numbers.  I know
mine does.  It is set for 911 automatically however you can change it if you
wish.  Also, there is a product called Zom, z,o,m, that is a keychain, alarm
if you should forget to pick up your phone, speaker phone and emergency
dialer that works with any Bluetooth phone.  You could also get that for all
its uses.
The app I use on my phone is iEmergency plus.  It keeps a list of all your
meds, doctors, hospitals, medical issues, allergies, and more.  It was free
when I got it but I don't know what it costs now.