Mary, please don't! I won't either! Long live as both :-)
On 6 May 2016, at 16:17, Mary Otten <motte...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am with you, Carol. I can't get very excited about these drives, so long as
their use is circumscribed with the use of a single app. That is a huge
advantage of android. If Apple would just let us have greater control, as you
say, that would be great. I probably shouldn't hold my breath waiting for that
though.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone