Feature request? Aren’t you describing the expected behavior of VoiceOver
with the two finger swipe gesture?

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION

> On Nov 1, 2016, at 11:47 AM, Rajmund <brajmund2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> First, let me recompose myself. Second, sorry for the strong language. Third,
> just how the hell is this a feature request? Please please, everyone, write
> them. This iPad is happy on IOS9, but still. 4) this reminds me of when
> trying to write humanware tech support, they were just as bad. And these make
> it out so that you don't reply. They used to be better, I'm sure. Anyway,
> here it comes.
>

> Sent from an iPad Air
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: Apple Accessibility <accessibil...@apple.com
>> <mailto:accessibil...@apple.com>>
>> Date: 1 November 2016 at 3:00:11 pm GMT
>> To: brajmund2...@gmail.com <mailto:brajmund2...@gmail.com>
>> Subject: Re: IOS10 bug report, voice over loses focus while reading email
>> (iPad only); Follow-up: 651292328
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Thank you for your email and the included steps to observe the behavior. We
>> appreciate the feedback and will submit this to the appropriate group as a
>> feature request.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>>
>> Apple Accessibility
>>
>> On October 27, 2016 at 18:48:47 PM GMT, brajmund2...@gmail.com
>> <mailto:brajmund2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>> Ever since IOS10 has been released for any version, and any sized iPad, (it
>>> works on all, mini, air, pro, doesn't matter) for a voiceover user, email
>>> is reckless. IT's so horribly screwed, that I had to spend a day
>>> downgrading, so that I only have to put up with the bug, where voiceover
>>> dies miserably after sending an email. This has cost my iMessages to be
>>> lost since December of this year, and my entire facetime history. Needless
>>> to say, not pleased at all. I have also sent a couple of bug reports during
>>> the beta cycle, but it never got rectified. Having said that, here are
>>> some, what I hope easy enough steps to reproduce, and fix at last, so that
>>> I don't akeep having to reject the update.
>>> 1) Get an iPad, preferably running a public version, so that whoever
>>> reproduces this, if they do at all, they can't just say that it doesn't
>>> work in  the beta.
>>> 2) Have an active email account set up, so there's actually something to
>>> read. (I can easily get someone to supply an audio demonstration).
>>> 3) Turn on voice over.