Well, I wouldn't anticipate using mine that much to talk, actually talk. I
assume that this is active talk time. So if you were just out and about and
wearing the watch without your phone, and you don't talk on it very much, but
maybe check a few notifications or do some other stuff here and there. What
would it be like then I wonder. I called my local store today, and they also
told me that the only way to get the three month free trial was to go through
them. That also puts the watch on your monthly bill, and I don't know if that
raises the price at all. I also I'm not sure about getting Apple care if you
get it through T-Mobile. Last I heard, T-Mobile was saying delivery sometime
later in October, which I think corresponds to what Apple was saying.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone