From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Lisa
Belville
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2018 8:26 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Battery still an issue with iPhone SE and iOS 12

Hi, Sieghard.

Yes, actually, I've reset network settings at least twice since the 12.x
upgrade.

generally, I'd tell people to go ahead and upgrade their phones, since
the issue with battery drainage is a rare one.  At this point I'm a bit
concerned, not actively worried.  I'm not a huge traveler beyond my home
area, and I have a small external battery pack I carry with me, so the
phone can stay charged if I need it to.  I'm not getting a battery case
because I'm upgrading to a newer and most likely larger sized device
next year.  So for now, until I can get a definitive answer, I can keep
my phone charged and still enjoy iOS 12 without too many worries.

And no, the battery issue is the only one I've noticed.  Siri works fine
for me as do the other gestures some folks have difficulty with.

Lisa Belville

missktlab1...@frontier.com