From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Lisa
Belville
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2018 8:35 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Battery still an issue with iPhone SE and iOS 12

Yes, I'm working up the courage to do this.  <sigh>  I despise iTunes
and don't even have it installed on this machine. I went looking for it
at Apple.com and they sent me to the Microsoft app store.  I'm still not
sure if that's the version I should install.

Also, if I do this, can I do it without sighted help?

I'm not as concerned with data or apps because I have the important
information backed up to iCloud and I can re-install apps once the
restore is done.

It's just the part about losing speech and not getting the phone back
that bothers me.

Lisa

Lisa Belville
missktlab1...@frontier.com