To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2018 5:27 PM
Subject: Re: Battery still an issue with iPhone SE and iOS 12

Hearing this Makes me  Glad, I  didn't  Update My
iPhoneSE  From iOS10.3.3  TO iOS12
At 08:46 AM 10/23/2018, you wrote:
It say the batter is operating at 92% capacity, but it still delivers peak performance according to the iPhone's battery health section.

I didn't have these problems, either until I did the 12.0 upgrade.

I'll give Apple a call and see what they suggest.

Should be interesting considering I only have the iPhone as a phone, so hopefully they won't require a complete restore.

Lisa

Lisa Belville
missktlab1...@frontier.com