From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Evan
Reese
Sent: October 21, 2022 12:46 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: I'm in the Market for a Small iPhone

Thanks Alan

,I don't think I'll be getting it next week, but I plan to take a trip at the
end of the year; so I do need to have it up and running by then for sure.

I don't really need the absolute top of the line, but I figure that if I'm
going to get one, I do admit to feeling that it would be cool to get a really
nice one, especially if I can get it in a small package, particularly since I
hope to be using it for a good while, given that these things are not cheap.

I'll let you know what I get.

Evan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/61542747-3343-726a-6ffa-ac9f9c032e20%40dslextreme.com.