From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2012 12:10 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: ZoomReader Now on iPhone 4, 4S, 5, iPad Mini, iPad 3 and 4 and
iPod Touch with 5MP Camera

Rose, why is this not a good thing? The company AI Squared last time I
checked is a company who develops software for partially sighted people, not
totally blind people. So, can you connect the dots for me? I might have
missed something.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
The customer service at my bank is awful, I asked the teller to check my