Hi,
Yeah, i find i have trouble keeping the Standscan together so to speak, because
the magnets aren't strong enough and tend to loosen their grip, but now at
least i have it up and running after much sorrow and epic failures. Too bad you
can't put it up on a restaurant table so you can study the menu, but hey you
can't get everything now can you?:-)
/Krister