To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 12:52 PM
Subject: Re: possible LOC shutdown

This is what I thought as well, but people are reporting that books they've moved over to their iPhone, using iTunes or some other file sharing system, won't play in BARD at the moment. It seems that if you download the book in BARD, which you can't do right now, then it's authorized to be played in BARD, but if you get it there some other way, BARD needs to check your authorization before it'll allow you to play it. I haven't tested this myself yet, but this is what's been reported by others.