We get it, Apple introduced bugs they haven’t fixed yet. Welcome to every
computer ever made. If you have problems, you can email accessibil...@apple.com
and detail them, as well as go to www.apple.com/feedback and report bugs you
find.

As to quality control… Please tell me you’re joking. Do you have any idea what
a high standard Apple has for hardware testing? For software, they offer betas
of their upcoming operating systems for months, and release update after update
to fix things that testers find. If you want to get in on that, pay the $100
per year to become an iOS developer, then you can install iOS betas and test
them out so you can report bugs.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com