From: Bob Higgins
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2015 9:37 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Cat stimultion

Note that in Rossi's HotCat, the fuel chamber is much longer than in the
Parkhomov experiment.  It is possible [speculation] that Rossi simply divides
the heater into 2 or more segments (from left to right in a horizontal HotCat
reactor).  For example, lets say that there are 3 segments to the heater.
Perhaps the outer heater segments are the mouse and the inner heater segment is
the cat.  Initially, all heaters are driven to bring the HotCat to operating
temperature.  Then the center segment is turned OFF and operates in SSM while
the 2 outer segments remain heated.  When the SSM begins to wane in the center,
the center heater is turned ON and the outer heaters are turned OFF so that the
outer segments operate in SSM.  With the H2 and the liquid metal transferring
heat, perhaps each segment helps support the one adjacent to it in such a
configuration.  This seems a little "cat and mouse -ish" to me.

I think the cat & mouse are probably much less exotic than what has been
proposed in this thread.

Bob Higgins

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 9:17 PM, <mix...@bigpond.com> wrote:

  Hi,
  [snip]
  >The Hot cat reactor has an alumina shell that is transparent to infrared
  >light in the LENR reactive range. Could the Mouse be producing light that
  >gets through the alumina shell of the Cat to stimulate the Cat?

  I was assuming that the cat and mouse were together in the same tube. Is this
  assumption wrong?
  Regards,

  Robin van Spaandonk