By 2030, the PC will be 1000 times faster then the human brain. A PC chip
will be planted in the brain that will provide health monitoring, internet
communications, added memory storage and computational power. It may be
possible to see out of other people's or robot's eyes and hear what other
people's or robot's hear. What sort of apps can be impliment using a direct
brain/chip interface? Get  jump on the app market, time is growing short.