From: Stefan Israelsson Tampe

*       But the main frequency is invisible we only see the tail here what the
peak is in the invisible range of this instrument. We simply don't know the
magnitude of the radiation energy. But I agree that it is way to early to call
this a success. It is an interesting lead and it should be repeated.

The signal is consistent with the increased Radon levels of this particular
area. Santa Cruz has triple the Radon as the national average. So why didn’t
the Radon signal show up in the background?

Dunno – but Radon release from the earth is triggered by many factors including
temperature. If you measured the background at night but the “event” happened
in the afternoon – you could account for all of the anomaly by Radon. In fact,
the first peak is exactly where you expect to see Radon.