From: Bob Higgins

Ø  Where is your analysis that this spectrum could have come from a puff of
radon gas?

Bob, Santa Cruz CA is a radon hot spot. We are not talking about a “puff” we
are talking about natural emission of Radon from earth, which is variable
throughout the day.

Ø  There were longer background measurements that were entirely constant in
photometric reduction.  The indications of radon come primarily from the
characteristic x-ray peak at 78keV (due to lead and bismuth dust being
deposited on the scintillator from radon decay) which was quite predictable
across the entire multiple-day data set.

And also consistent with terrestrial radon emission. I live in this area, and I
can tell you that many days you can measure a strong signal from the exhaust of
a natural gas water heater and other days it will be gone. 78 keV is a classic
radon signature.

Ø  Most of the radon transitions are alpha and beta emissions, not gamma, and I
don't think there is a chance that the broadband spectrum can be explained this
way.

The gamma counts are extraordinarily low. There are trillions of times lower
than what one would see from a self-sustaining reaction.

Which brings up the main point WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF THE FIVE HOUR
SELF-SUSTAINING EVENT ?????

Jones