>>>The future of the laundry worker is not to work for a laundry boss with a
>>>thousands of machine. It is to own a thousand of machine, like a Roman
>>>citizen was owning slaves.
the word "robot" has its origins from word "slave"
The word robot was coined by artist Josef Čapek, the brother of famed
Czechoslovakian author Karel Čapek. Karel  Čapek was, among other things, a
science fiction author before there was something officially known as science
fiction, in subject matter along the same vein as George Orwell. He introduced
the word in a play called R.U.R.  The full title translating into English as
Rossum’s Universal Robots, which debuted in January of 1921. While writing this
play, he struggled to come up with a word to name the robots, initially
settling on ‘laboři’, from the Latin ‘labor’.  He discussed this with his
brother, Josef, and Josef suggested ‘roboti’, which gave rise to the English
‘robot’.  ‘Roboti’ derives from the Old Church Slavanic ‘rabota’, meaning
‘servitude’, which in turn comes from ‘rabu’, meaning
‘slave’.http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2012/05/where-does-the-word-robot-come-from/
next give the robots some form of  artificial intelligence, so they start
thinking that they don't want to be slaves anymore, then we have robot
rebellion like in Westworld

Westworld (TV series) - Wikipedia

|   |
Westworld (TV series) - Wikipedia
   |   |

the future is just the same old shit that happened in the past being recycled,
but repackaged in what superficially seems something new

    On Friday, 25 November 2016, 8:26, Alain Sepeda <alain.sep...@gmail.com>